Virtual Conference: Terminology for Nonreligion and Secularity Research
27 April – 18 May 2011, Worldwide.
The NSRN trialed the first in what will hopefully become a series of virtual conferences discussing, this time, the terminology for non-religion and secularity research. No replacement for our face-to-face meetings, the virtual conference series benefits from being able to bring researchers ‘together’ across time zones.
Resources from this conference:
- Lois Lee, NSRN Terminology Conference Introduction.
28 April, 2011. PDF: NSRN Terminology Conference (28 April 2011) Introduction
- Lois Lee, NSRN Glossary.
28 April, 2011. PDF: NSRN Glossary (28 April 2011) Lois Lee
- Johannes Quack, Modes of Non-Religiosity.
- Marian Burchardt and Cora Schuh, Secularity.
- Stephen Bullivant, Defining ‘Atheism’: A Modest Proposal
11 May, 2011. PDF: NSRN Terminology Conference (11 May 2011) Stephen Bullivant (Atheism stream)
- Ryan Cragun and Joseph H. Hammer, Pro-Religion Hegemony.
13-16 May, 2011. PDF: NSRN Terminology Conference (13-16 May 2011) Cragun and Hammer (Apostasy stream)