The Waterfront Hotel, Brighton, United Kingdom
Monday, July 4 – Wednesday, July 6, 2016
Abstract Submission Deadline: March 1, 2016
Registration Deadline for Presenters: June 1, 2016
Conference Theme and Streams
Conference Theme: “Justice”
The conference theme for ECERP2016 is “Justice”, and the organisers encourage submissions that approach this theme from a variety of perspectives. However, the submission of other topics for consideration is welcome and we also encourage sessions across a variety of interdisciplinary and theoretical perspectives.
Submissions are organised into the following thematic streams:
- Philosophy – Philosophy and Religion
- Philosophy – Philosophy and the Arts
- Philosophy – Philosophy and Public Policy
- Philosophy – Philosophy and Technology
- Philosophy – Philosophy and Culture
- Philosophy – Philosophy and Education
- Philosophy – Philosophy and Peace Studies
- Philosophy – Comparative Philosophy
- Philosophy – Linguistics, Language and Philosophy
- Ethics – Medical Ethics
- Ethics – Business and Management Ethics
- Ethics – Ethics in Education
- Ethics – Ethics, Law, and Justice
- Ethics – Ethics and Globalization
- Ethics – Ethics and Science
- Ethics – Comparative Ethics
- Ethics – Linguistics, Language and Ethics
- Religion – Theism and Atheism
- Religion – Feminism and Religious Traditions
- Religion – Religion and Education
- Religion – Religion and Peace Studies
- Religion – Mysticism, Faith, and Scientific Culture
- Religion – Interfaith Dialogue
- Religion – Comparative Religion
- Religion – Linguistics, Language and Religion
- Interdisciplinary – Conflict Resolution and Mediation Studies
How to Submit
- Register with our online submission system.
- Create your account. Your email address will be used as your username and you will be asked to submit a password.
- Submit your abstract of no more than 250 words, choosing from the presentation formats listed below (Individual, Poster or Virtual).
- Submit well before the submission deadline in order to benefit from Early Bird rates.
- Your proposal will normally be reviewed within two to three weeks after undergoing a double blind peer review. Those who submit near the extended deadline will usually receive results by March 15, 2016.
- If your proposal is accepted you will be invited to register for the conference. Upon payment of the registration fee, you will be sent a confirmation email receipt.